CARDSTOCK: From SU!: Lavender Lace, So Saffron, Whisper White; Patterned paper from Paper PIzazz
STAMPS: Java Bellas (Stamping Bella), On Your Birthday (SU!)
INK (all SU!): Lavender Lace, Basic Black
ACCESSORIES: COPIC markers, stitched ribbon (Michaels), Adhesive Transfer Gun 714 (Scotch), Rotary trimmer with straight blades (Fiskars)
- 1 yellow rectangle, 4” x 3 1/2”
- 1 patterned rectangle, 4” x 1 3/4”
- 1 lavender rectangle, 3 1/2” x 3 1/4”
- 1 white rectangle, 3 1/4” x 3”
Stamp the Java Bella image in black on the white rectangle, and color with markers.
- Mount the yellow layer on the base card, and stamp the sentiment in the upper right corner in lavender ink.
- Mount patterned layer to the base card.
- Add a strip of ribbon lengthwise across the card.
- Mount the lavender image mat, followed by the image.
Enjoy your Saturday – Tell your friends you appreciate them!
(And don’t forget to set your clocks FORWARD 1 hour before you go to bed.)
Thanks for stopping by!