CARDSTOCK: Chocolate Chip textured cardstock (SU!), Brocade Blue (SU!), Creamy Caramel (SU!), Very Vanilla (SU!), Brown Fine Stripe patterned paper (DCWV)
STAMPS: Crazy for Cupcakes (SU!) INK: Chocolate Chip (SU!)
ACCESSORIES: Scallop circle punch (SU!), 1 3/8” circle punch (SU!), Balloon punch (McGill), Silhouette digital cutter (QuicKutz), blue satin ribbon (Michaels), tan embroidery floss, COPIC markers (B95, E79, Y17, E55, E33), Lemon glaze pen (SPICA), Gelly Roll Clear Star glaze pen (Sakura), rotary trimmer with straight and scalloped blades (Fiskars), foam mounting squares (Generations), ATG with ¼” adhesive (Scotch)
BALLOON EMBELLISHMENTS: Punch two balloons from the blue paper, and a balloon from the caramel paper. Separate the embroidery floss into 3 strands, and tie them around each balloon.
FINAL CARD ASSEMBLY: Put the card together in this order:
- Mount patterned paper to the base card
- Adhere the blue circle to the patterned paper
- Add the horizontal embellishment across the blue circle
- Add the cupcake in the blue circle using foam mounting squares
- Mount the balloons in a group using foam mounting squares
- Stretch the balloon strings to the knot in the blue ribbon, and thread it through the knot using a needle; add a dot of clear glue inside the knot to keep the floss in place
Thanks for stopping by!